In this video, Tim uses his tissue tape to make a spiral flower.
You will need :
- a circle punch
- a scrap piece of card
- a center for the flower – bling, button etc
- and tissue tape
- punch a circle out of the scrap card-stock to use as a base
- starting from the outside, stick the tissue tape with small pleats, around the outside of the circle
- continue with a second and third circle on the inside of the first
- add your center – if it is a button with a stem, you can cut this off first
- if any of your tape isn’t sticking you can stick with glue – Tim uses his glue gun but i also love Helmar 450 – it’s my go to glue for any situation
This is a new take on the spiral flower, and using tape does make it a lot easier and quicker because you don’t have to wrangle glue or a glue gun while making the flower.
Click on this link to see lots more flower tutorials.
Have you got a flower making tutorial – put a link in the comments below.
Filed under: Making Flowers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!