Grunge Board Flowers and Stamping.
I love this idea, which i originally saw at Scrapbook Dreamer.
You will need:
- stamps – I used Tim Holtz’s Falling Leaves and Autumn Leaves’ Second Nature. I did use some clear stamps from another pack, but I have long since lost the packaging.
- background stamps – script and flourishes
- Distress Inks – Weathered Wood, Scattered Straw, Fired Brick, Dried Marigold, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss and Bundled Sage
- blending tool
- black permanent ink pad
- Grunge paper or board
- centres for flowers – I used an assortment of gears and compass centres, pebbles, pins, crystals and brads
- select a range of flower, leaf and stem stamps
- stamp on the grunge paper/board with a black permanent ink pad
- stamp background stamps over some of the larger shapes and flowers
- colour images with distress ink and your blending tool
- cut out the images and assemble. I layered some of the flowers with a brad in the centre.
This is such a cool technique and you can use it with all different stamps. Want more flowers, check this out!
Filed under: Making Flowers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!