This is such a cool variation on the fringed flower by Inna’s Creations. Instead of cutting the fringe at right angles to the edge, you cut at a 45 degree angle.
What you need:
- 2 sided paper strips – I used 1 inch x 12 inches and 1 1/2 inch x 12 inches
- glue – I used glossy accents
- fold the strip of paper in half length-ways
- cut the folded edge of the paper at a 45 degree angle every 1/16th of an inch approximately, towards the open edge leaving about 1/4 inch ( I drew a line 1/4 inch from the open edge length-ways so I could keep my cuts even from the edge)
- take the tweezers and start to roll the paper strip. You can glue at intervals to keep the flower together. Then add the second strip of paper and keep rolling and gluing.
Filed under: Making Flowers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!