You will need:
- 3 x 4 petal flowers (large, medium and small)
- glimmer spray
- pearl or brad for the centre
- heat gun
- fast drying glue – glossy accents
- colour the flowers first with glimmer spray
- half dry the flowers with your heat gun
- holding the flower in one hand, use your tweezers to grab a petal and twist one full twist. Squeeze with your fingers and release the tweezers.
- repeat this step with each petal
- heat the flowers again to dry completely. This also sets the petals in their shape.
- stick the three flowers together, alternating the petals. You could alternatively use a brad on the flower and you wouldn’t need to glue the petals.
Want more flowers?
Filed under: Making Flowers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!