This is part 1 of a four part video series featuring Bree Hill giving detailed instructions on how to complete 3 layouts with 8 photos! In this video Bree takes us through the supplies we need and some tips for quick layouts.
To start you will need:
- 8 6x4inch black and white photos
- 5 sheets of paper (3 coordinating papers plus black and white cardstock)
- 2 sheets of computer paper
- paper trimmer
- large and small hole punch
- sanding block
- In the layouts, she uses black and white photos as it makes selecting papers and embellishments so much easier – great tip.
- Use paper from a coordinating range as they will all go together and you don’t to worry about selecting papers that match plus 2 neutrals (black and white) to match in with photos
Go to Scrapbook Ideas page for some other ideas.
What are your tips for time strapped scrappers?
Filed under: Scrapbooking Ideas
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!