This is part 4 of a four part video series featuring Bree Hill giving detailed instructions on how to complete 3 layouts with 8 photos! In this video Bree takes us through the third layout ‘Memories’, the supplies we need and the instructions on how to complete the layout.
You will need:
- 1 piece of patterned paper cut into 2 pieces (17cm and the other 13 cm) then cut 5 cm off the end of the 13 cm wide piece
- 1 background piece of card-stock
- 2 photos
- Sand the edges of the 3 pieces of patterned paper.
- Flip 1 piece of paper to show the second side and adhere the 2 pieces of patterned paper to the backing card-stock, overlapping slightly.
- Adhere the photos to the patterned paper
- Chalk the edges of the 5cm piece of patterned paper and use as a title block with an acetate word.
- Bree then added some embellishments (6 eyelets with ribbon).
- Finally you can add journaling in the bottom left hand corner
- Don’t get caught up with exact measurement of papers – approximates are good enough!
- Sand the edges of your patterned paper for a distressed look to your layout.
- Chalking the edges will make a paper stand out from the rest of the layout
Go to Scrapbook Ideas page for some other ideas.
Share your tips with us!
Filed under: Scrapbooking Ideas
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!