This is part 3 of a four part video series featuring Bree Hill giving detailed instructions on how to complete 3 layouts with 8 photos! In this video Bree takes us through the second layout ‘Family’, the supplies we need and the instructions on how to complete the layout.
You will need:
- 1 piece of patterned paper (approx 16x25cm) – the other half of the pattered paper from the ‘Smile’ layout
- 2 thin strips of pattern paper (use the above paper before you trim it)
- 1 background piece of card-stock
- 4 photos
- Glue your patterned paper across the bottom of the card-stock.
- Adhere the 2 strips – one vertically and 1 horizontally on the layout.
- Adhere the photos to the patterned paper
- Bree then added some embellishments (2 acetate word for a title, pattern paper dots around the focus photo) and journaling (printed from the computer and held in place with a paperclip).
- Don’t get caught up with exact measurement of papers – approximates are good enough!
- Draw the eye to the focus photo by putting a circle of dots around it using a sticky tape roll as a template.
Go to Scrapbook Ideas page for some other ideas.
Share your tips with us!
Filed under: Scrapbooking Ideas
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!