This is part 2 of a four part video series featuring Bree Hill giving detailed instructions on how to complete 3 layouts with 8 photos! In this video Bree takes us through the first layout ‘Smile’, the supplies we need and the instructions on how to complete the layout.
You will need:
- 2 pieces of computer paper
- 1 piece of patterned paper (approx 26x14cm)
- 1 background piece of cardstock
- 2 photos
- Use a word document on your computer to print your page title and journaling on 1 piece of computer paper. Then trim the paper to about 26cm in length.
- Use a $1 coin to draw a scalloped edge at the bottom of the page. Cut around the papttern with scrissors and adhere to your background cardstock.
- Glue your patterned paper across the bottom third of the page (just above the scallopped edge).
- Matt one of the photos with the second sheet of computer paper and adhere both photos to the patterned paper
- Bree then added some embellishments (circles of patterned paper cut with a hole punch, ribbon and an acetate word)
- Don’t get caught up with exact measurement of papers – approximates are good enought!
- You can use the dictionary meaning of a word e.g. your title, as part of your journaling
- The less tools you need to use when scrapbooking, the quicker your page will be
Go to Scrapbook Ideas page for some other ideas.
Filed under: Scrapbooking Ideas
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!