Wa Hoo – It’s one of the most exciting times of the year for scrapbookers – CHA. This is the biannual Craft and Hobby Association Show held in America -summer and winter. That’s not the exciting part - the exciting part is that it’s the time for all the well known designers and companies to release their new lines of product. I will be bringing you all the best releases, so check out 2012 Summer CHA.
This video shows Ingvild Bolme’s new embellishment lines for Prima:
- Junkyard Findings
- very steam punk
- great for mixed-media projects
- can be coloured to match your project
- very detailed and realistic
- perfect for masculine layouts, vintage or shabby chic
- light bulbs in various sizes (larger bulbs have words on them), watch faces and hands, vintage lamp posts, watch gears and zipper pulls
- Resin Pieces
- and i didn’t know this, but they can be coloured to coordinate with any project
- very ornate – gorgeous
- cherubs, fairies, frames, window frames, objects, corners and wings
Cant’t wait to see them in the stores.
Filed under: 2012 Summer CHA
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!