Heidi Swapp’s website says ‘make pretty stuff’ and she certainly does. I love the idea behind Heidi Swapp’s memory files – it is a whole new way of scrapbooking
- they are like a big mini-album
- being able to put all the photos from one occasion or holiday etc into the one place instead of having to select 1 or 2
- handy storage in a file storage box
- all the coordinating extras you could ever want – folders, files, polaroid frames, stickers, stamp sets, labels, interactive elements, tags and envelopes, photo stack – add lots of photos (up to 25) in one small area, alphas
The new vintage chic collection is more my colour palette with soft blue and grey, muted pink and yellow. They are double sided with vintage prints on one side and more modern patterns on the other e.g. chevrons, polka dots and stripes.
She also has add 3 new items being released this CHA:
- mini folders that will fit inside the larger folder giving more real estate for memories and photos
- photo sleeve mini – you can add lots of photos in one small area and it also allows for lots of different sizes
- chipboard memory folders – great for doing your own decorating and can also be cut in half and used as covers for a book. Heidi shows an example which would make a great present.
Certainly gives me lots of ideas for my own scrapping. Click on the link to take you back to more 2012 Summer CHA releases.
Filed under: 2012 Summer CHA
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!